Sunday, October 23, 2005

Finally I get to go outside!

So, I went to HP40 this weekend. It's been about a year since I last visited. It was pretty rad we got up there around midnight and commenced the drinking. Wes, Haley, Cassie and I sat around our fire (coleman lantern) and told stories and laughed until close to dawn. The following day was cool because I got to take some pictures, which I hadn't done since "the fall." I am going to apologize for the following photos for some reason when I compress the photos from RAW format they look kinda grey, until I figure wtf is up this is all you get. I also apologize taking the fat person cart at Wal-Mart. I'm deeply remorseful to any people of girth for jackin' your fodder-mobile.



Cool tree and some dude.


Wes on the variation of American Pie, one big dyno to the top.


Wes going HUGE!


Haley and Cassie getting ready to peace-out.


Whoa! Kate could kick Shaq in the face!

No comments: