Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Fallout Weekend

So, this weekend was the huge competition at Escalade, the February Fallout. It was great! Everyone threw down as hard as they could. Of course the crew from NC was down here for the comp. Good thing they came and brought Steven Meinhold because he wound up a grand richer! All the problems were super-stout. Congrats to Steven,Kate, Andrew, Sanders, (I think) Max and, maybe Sammy(?). Well, so after that I left and went to supercross. I think that I accidentally deleted the photos of both Supercross and the men's finals (SO DUMB!). Perhaps I'll find them, but I am doubful. Anyway, check out the photos and click on them to see the (full) image.

D-Rock throwing down on women's finals #1.



Sanders on the women's final #2, looking super strong.



The Sandstress sending #3. Great job gangsta!



Kate flashing numero dos.



Today! Kate locking off the uber-slopey match on Kasper. So hard!



Same lady, sticking the even harder match on Kasper 9pts.! 3rd ascent! FFA Fools! She's stronger than U!



Shawn sticking the throw to the worst hold ever, then he bumps his left hand to the little crimp a few inches higher to send. What a strong dork!

No comments: