sCOTT Dude the color in those photos are siCK. Good stuff, good stuff!
no the second one is super unsaturated.
I like the unsaturated one.
plus it looks like tony just snorted a line of coke.
Well maybe he did. Whats it to ya!
well I would like to stick corn up my ass and twirl it around, just to pull it out and stick it in Stephen M's face while he screams in orgasm to the tune of The Devil Came Down To Georgia.
you need to republish your blog or something. The photos from the last post arent showing up.
DUDE!, im such a stoner!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
sCOTT Dude the color in those photos are siCK. Good stuff, good stuff!
no the second one is super unsaturated.
I like the unsaturated one.
plus it looks like tony just snorted a line of coke.
Well maybe he did. Whats it to ya!
well I would like to stick corn up my ass and twirl it around, just to pull it out and stick it in Stephen M's face while he screams in orgasm to the tune of The Devil Came Down To Georgia.
you need to republish your blog or something. The photos from the last post arent showing up.
DUDE!, im such a stoner!
Post a Comment