So here's my video from spring break at the New River Gorge, WV. It's of the one and only trip I've taken to the New. I shot the video with my Canon sd550 on a total whim! I just started taking video with that little thing and couldn't stop! It made for a fun project! In the video you'll see me and my friends climbing and stuff. I think the highlight of the video is when GP Salvo has to stand up on this nasty lip traverse project (bad landing too.) Oh yeah, it's also kinda cool when I smash my foot on a rock, you'll see. Oh yeah and this is my first video in 5 years, hence the title. Ok then, here ya go...
New River Gorge Video
Well, take it easy!
-SG
7 comments:
Sweet video I was kinda sad that it ended abruptly.
http://www.rock-climbing-for-life.com
Great video Scotty....Congrats also on your schooling efforts. You're making this red head awfully proud...
Was this the video you showed at the Dirty?
Whoa wtf?! I know I uploaded the whole thing that's messed up? I'll figure it out 'cause you guys deserve the whole thing. Shiii Big Up got nothin' on my setup.
bring it
It works now! I am a climbing filmmaker/master (who couldn't figure out how to overlay titles onto boulder problems and makes you wait till the credits to see names and grades) for sure now! Look out B.UP I got skillz. Rekinize!
I know your pain on "Don't fear the Leaper," the problem you hurt your ankle on. I came away with 5 flappers from that thing! Tim (Ohio Tim) has some awesome pictures of me from above on that problem. I've been working on him for a month to send them to me.
Post a Comment