Whoa, I've been so damn busy lately. It makes me sad that I haven't been able to post in a freakin month. Well, that's all I gotta say about that. Here are some photos from before and during Kate and Kenneth's wedding, as well as some pics from my last climbing trip to Boone. I've decided that I'm moving there in a few years. Word. Fotos!
Split Rock aka, Kendo's bachelor party.

Officially, official.

Tim sending this cool V8 at Blowing Rock.

Alex, working Preferrential Treatment V10, Blowing Rock


Me, sticking the slippery dyno to the right of Zen Master.
WEB.jpg)
Whoa, how did I do that?

Well, I'll get atcha.
-SG
3 comments:
Nice I want to climb in NC, take me. now. Hey busy guy its about to get cold!!!
Hey nice pics. It's not everything I want to see but that's ok maybe next time. Check out ma pics yo:
http://picasaweb.google.com/southernclimber1
whoa, please tell kendo and kate i said congrats. word, scotty g. killer pics as usual.
Post a Comment