Unfortunately, I got no photos. I was ensuring that Jimmy didn't break himself. Kasia got video and I wanna see it! Come on Kasia post that ish!
Jimmy convinced me to try it with him. Before I get on the wall he tells me the bottom section is v8 to the hold that you eventually use as a heelhook for the uber-crux. So, that was just what I wanted to hear before pulling on for the first time. But I wound up making it all the way to the uber-crux first go!
Last weekend I went back to LRC for the excellent friction and to climb with friends from tha A (see photos.)
Two weeks ago:
Jimmy grabbed my camera and shot some video of me climbing Heroin(v7) and The Junkie (v7.)
Last Saturday:
My University friend, John on Bedwetters (v10.)


Wicked-strong Roman sending Cyclops (v6.)

HOLD IT!!!

Well, I'm kinda sick, so I guess I'll see ya later.
-SG
10 comments:
nice pictures as usual scott
does kasia have a blogsite??
Ahhh, I miss climbing @ LRC (definitely jealous). On another note, I just bought my ticket for the New River Rendezvous (weekend of May 16th). If at all possible, you should try and make it. The event is *!cking awesome, and it would be good to see old friends.
keep crankin'
Yo narc, I think she might have one but not sure. I can find out.
Levi, I'll have to get back to you on the Rendezvous. See, tempting me with sport climbing really does nothing. I agree tho it would be rad to hang out again. Take care out there in Mo-town.
There is a lot of sport climbing, but I will be going there to boulder and hopefully climb some left over trad projects.
fool: not sure what kind of spotlighting, drive-bying, poaching tactics you've gotten away with before, but jaegerbaiting with v7s is ILLEGAL until open season in may.
thanks
-ranger chosscrush
Maybe it's because I'm bedridden with the flu and drugged rather heavily, but I can't figure out wtf you're talking about. Jaegerbaiting?
Didnt know Jaimerson did the Shield. He did Biggie Extension tho...
RJ
As much as I would love to have climbed the Shield, I must correct you Scott, I def, did not do that problem. JK has the second and only other ascent. Jemerson
So dumb. I didn't mean to start any crazy internet rumor. Thanks for correcting me Jamie. I thought you told me it went down. Word, now I can get the 3rd! LRC here I come!
Post a Comment