Wednesday, April 09, 2008

today

Yonah was aight...
I did a couple of the dyno projects, (at least the one's in the guidebook.)
Mostly it was a painful day by myself. Boat Rock'esque stone with, warm crimps, hot slopers. I did manage to flash a few 5s! V7 felt like v1132. Word.

Video of the two dyno projects soon...(one is kinda mellow, calm down...)

-SG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice vid man. What would you grade the projects you did? I want to keep track so I can edit the topo later. We are going this Sunday the 13th of April with cold temps if you want the low down. Thanks for the feed back.

Josh

Scott Gross said...

Thanks Josh!
I think the Yonah Boy dyno was a bit harder than the Burger Toss v5/6 problem. So maybe v6?
The Red Sparrow dyno is prob. v4.
Do you want new names too? I'd have to get back to ya on that one.

I would love to get out Sunday with better temps. I have to get some work finished first though so, we'll see.
I had my helmet with me but didn't have the sack to get on the jump start project sans spotters. The last hold around the lip is hollow, careful!
Peace.

crimpsonghosh said...

Let me know what you come up with for names. Hopefully seeya Sunday! We are going with Kottcamp and Josh Fowler so shit will go down!

Scott Gross said...

Yeah I heard from Greg. Go get 'em!