Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Just not heavy enough.

I went to the LilRC Sunday, and saw something cool...
This was a rare sight I'd say. Poor guy must have slipped soloing the roof. A nice safety net, however this one was occupied. The spider won't have to eat for like 30 years!

definitely messed with the photoshop, but still Canon F1.4 50mm. word


more photos to come!
peace.
-SG

3 comments:

Levi Rose said...

Good to see that you are getting back out. How hot is it down south?

Scott Gross said...

What up Levitator,

Not quite hundos yet, 90s for sure plus all that good humidity. Maybe I'll be able to go climbing this weekend! I hope. Take care man!

Anonymous said...

Yo Gross! Back in town now. Thinking about goin to rocktown tomorrow in the evening. We gotsta get together sometime soon. Rock scal'n and what not.

Later