About a month ago we went back to Petty John's Cave in north GA.
Somehow I convinced 4/6 of our party to climb the waterfall (which wasn't even running at the time.)
A couple of years ago, I had a dream that you could climb the subterrainian waterfall. So I climbed it. I wound up seeing a crazy 40+ft chimney with other passages splaying out above me. Somehow I talked 3 other of my friends into climbing this sketchy route.
This video does not show the aforementioned death-climb, for that reason. I was busy spotting/hanging with my hand out so my friends could send too.
Well, it's been busy on this end....So....
See ya later,
-SG
2 comments:
Sorry guys, the video was tagged because of the music I used to I pulled it from youtube so I wouldn't get litigated on.
Crazy! Since I set this blog to ultra-private, my hit counter is -26,000. So add that, if you really care. I apparently do. Ciao
Post a Comment