So after a 4-day stint in NY, I met back up with my German friends at Rocktown. That place was crazy! There were so many people at the main areas. However, lots of Rocktown's classics were still quietly waiting to be climbed. Here are 2 cool problems:
First, my German-friend Katrin "the machine" climbs The Tooth Problem v6.
Second, my out-west-friend Jamie climbs Tractor Traylor v9.
Well, see ya later.
-SG
4 comments:
Nice one Gross! I saw your car there Sunday but no Scotty, Where were you?
hey scotty, awesome video! same for the pictures, i'm looking forward to see them in a french climbing mag :)
now i'm back in cold and wet germany and there are no sandstone boulders anywhere near...
it satisfies.
Thanks guys for the comments!
It's funny, I got my first video camera when I was 13, so you'd think over the years I'd be able to hold the camera still but, no. Plus, no built-in image stabilizer makes it more challenging.
As Wes says: "Steady cams are for people without steady hands." (or those wealthy enough to afford one)
Post a Comment