Monday, November 07, 2005

Horsepens 40 Competition

I went to Horsepens 40 this weekend and took photos. It was awesome because not only did I get to hang out with my friends from Atlanta but also with some of the strongest climbing talent from all over the country. I felt honored to be able to shoot them pulling hard. It was cool to see my friend Ethan which was a total surprise. Great job to Daniel Woods for coming in first place on his first trip to Horsepens, that's freakin sick! At the conclusion of out trip we dined at Zaxby's and I decided to get the Insanity Sauce with my chicken fingers. They gave me two cups of this stuff and I finished 1 1/2 of it with my fingers but the other half was still remaining. Everyone that knows me know's that I don't waste food even hot sauce. So someone came up with the idea that I suck it up through a straw. I said "Bring it!" The insanity sauce wasn't too bad in my mouth, it was when I snarffed it into my nasal cavity that brought the pain. Oh you'll see check out Wes' blog. Ok now, the climbing photos.


The Podium: Paul, Daniel, Ethan




Andrew Traylor on Consumption




Wrist Exstensia




Ethan on the dyno variation of American Pie




Daniel Woods on Slider




Andrew Traylor on Cadillac Thrills




Paul Robinson on Consumption

No comments: