This photo is of this cool bush in Bishop. I thought the clouds kind of mimicked the branches of the bush. If you look close you can see a spiderweb that goes from branch to branch. This photo was taken at the end of the day as the sun was just about to go over the Sierra Nevadas.

This pic was one of me and my friends in Yosemite. A cool long exposure photo with Royal Arches just below the moon. My next to me was getting hit on by this drunk dude and I almost got into a fight. Good thing he backed down, I don't like fighting.

This photo is kind of messed up because my sensor was really dirty so there are spots all over it. Nevertheless, I think it's rad cause you can see the western mountains that surround Lake Tahoe. You can just barely see the shore of the lake. Jeremy was jumaring up to film me on this cool hard route. Some pretty rare footage, heh.

Oh man, so dumb. This pic is from the top of Half Dome. It is of a photographer for National Geographic. He actually saw me take the photo and yelled "Hey, can I get a copy of that?" So I went over there and talked to him for a while and he gave me his info, yeah I lost that piece of paper. So dumb. He was planning on camping out on the top of Half Dome and taking long exposer medium format night shots of the stars. So, yeah I didn't get my photo in Nat Geo. Story of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment