Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lately

So in the past couple of weeks lots has happened. My friend Logan came to town because he bought a car on ebay. This car was a salvaged title...but it seemed to run just fine, until...we took it on the road and realized the front stabilizer bar was bent causing the driver's side wheel to peel out at any speed. Pretty amazing that we came to this conclusion AFTER Logan gave the guy the money! SOOOO DUMB! Long story short, Logan got his money back and flew home at the end of the week. Oh yeah, we went to the Bodies exhibit! If you have a chance to go, I recommend it. I took some photos but I don't feel right posting them (no cameras allowed in the exhibit) shhhhh. Peeechurs

Logan


I took photos in the MARTA station. Whoops didn't know it was illegal.


Logan's new car!


WWWW What a jinx.


Yes, that's Atlanta.


More ATL art.


WTF does this say? Anyone...?



Becca let me hang out with David and James for a night. We went to a keg party and watched grits wrestling! 'Nough said.







Would you pay 50 bucks for this? James' roommate bought this of a Fetal Alcohol Syndrome kid (at least that's my interpretation) and some other random shit going on. Something to talk about for sure.


well, see ya later

-SG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan is hot.

-lisa

chief said...

chicks wrestling? where was my phone call?

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»