Thursday, July 06, 2006

Yo

So here's what's up with me lately: Bouldering competition at Escalade, got 3rd place (in the record books) (tied for 2nd actually). It was a bit of bullshit how that happened. After the competition was over I figured all the climbing of the day was over so I climbed some more with my friend Greg (on the 55degree wall!) until I was completely wasted. Well, the awards ceremony started and found out that I tied for second place with this dude Grady. Yeah, so Chris decided that we would settle the tie by a one arm lock-off contest. Yeah I lost. Soooo dumb shouldn't have climbed after the comp. Oh well. After all that we went to the lake. Photos!

Senya, look out ladies.


Waffle House has a great selection of music!


I'm screaming cause Jimmy needs to open his fucking eyes when he's behind the wheel!


Chris keepin his bitch at bay!


Sammy's got a frog!



We went to South Carolina rafting down the Chattooga River. It was pretty rad! We got a sick cabin with a huge firepit. It was a great time with great friends!

FIRE!


John boy


Mac ate enough to feed China at Waffle House. God damn that boy can eat!

No comments: