
Storm's a Brewing over Half Dome from Glacier Point, YNP.
I took this photo just before we hiked down the 8 mile Panorama Trail back to the valley floor. At first I thought it wasn't going to be that awesome because we took a bus up to Glacier Point. I guess being a climber you always climb first, then decend. Alas, I was with a female friend that wasn't quite used to these ethics. Some of the most spectacular views I've ever seen in my life. If you look closely you can see Nevada and Vernal Falls, the upper waterfall is where my profile photo was taken from. Now you know why I have the scared look on my face. Keep checking in, I'm on a Yosemite kick these days!
-SG
PS. My condolences go out to Todd Skinner and his family. If there's any place on Earth to pass from this life, it's the valley.
No comments:
Post a Comment