Friday, May 25, 2007

Sorry guys.

Hey everybody! So I've been so psyched putting the slideshow and video together before the Film Fest I've been really lax on taking photos. Oh yeah, and I lost my charger for my little digi so no photos from that one till pay day. Hey now, don't you go deleting me from your favorites just yet. I'm going to the canyon tomorrow, and bringing my camera.
Ya know, I think almost every time I've been climbing since I got my camera (4 years ago) I haven't left it at home but a couple of times. Lately however, I've enjoyed not hiking to the climbing areas without my 30lb pregnancy-pack. Well, I'm headed there tomorrow to do an amazing project that I cleaned this past weekend. Well, as far as goals go for the weekend: 1. send project 2. have fun with friends 3. be a rad tour guide.

Well, see ya later.

Just one from back in the day. I guess these petroglyphs warned of the dangers around this area in Triassic. What's more, there was a snake on top of that very boulder. His fam must've been there for a long time!



-SG

No comments: