Yeah the video is apparently too long (16mins) for youtube or myspace so once I can get a login and password from my friend it'll be on his site. Sorry guys.
As some of you may know I'm also in grad school now getting my master's in special education and have been pretty busy with all that shiz. It's been way too long since I've been outside climbing. I'm ALWAYS down for some boulder climbin', be it 10 or 100 outside, I don't care. It's weird I have this funky outlook on climbing and improvement. I figure if I climb in the worst conditions (hot, humid, wet hands, on wet boulders, bees nests in holds, etc.) I'll be a ripper come good conditions. So it's just been killing me that I can't get out on these hot humid southern days. Well for now I guess I'll just be plastic hands McGross at the new Escalade! For those of you who can get outside, do it to 'em rippas!
Well, see ya later.
-SG
No comments:
Post a Comment