Tuesday, June 12, 2007

So after the February Fallout at Escalade this year we went out for food and drinks. Unbeknownst to us there was a bachelorette party upstairs at the bar. Needless to say, the single members of our party got a bit aroused, mainly Stephen. He needed a wingman so I said, "let's roll." So after dinner and a few margaritas it was time. Whoa, when we got up there we realized that the bachelorette and her friends were about twice our age! Kate was making fun of Stephen's machismo when she referenced a skit from Mad TV about a guy who wanted to get laid. In the skit, the guy puts his wang in a box and gives it as a present to the woman he wants, and it's received with overwhelming excitement. Thus she drew this...



On the back, we see the inner workings of Kate's brain. Jack's her dog and I'm not sure who Rocky is but he looks fat. She also did a couple of rough drafts of Stephen's semi-mullet.


Well, see ya later.
-SG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha- I think I still have a picture of that on my phone somewhere. That was a fun night.

Anonymous said...

June 12th, a great day for newborns! Text your email address so I can forward pics! You sound better than a few weeks ago. Talk to you soon.