Think back to your elementary/middle/high school days. Remember those kids that were always picked last in PE? Well, the memebers of Rump Posse will attest to the fact that they were always chosen first. Seriously, with a names like Ace, Retrospecht aka (The Inspechtor), J. Moose, and Dr. Sweet who wouldn't want them on their team? Never would they be labeled as nerds. I myself was/am a nerd in many aspects. I am a photo nerd, rock climbing nerd, and the best of all a teaching nerd. Rump Posse with their use of bears, fighter jets, and lasers fall right in the middle of the social hierarchy. Their luminescence through the social spectrum exhibits every color of the rainbow coupled with rare visual gamma rays! The best thing about a Rump Posse show is that nerds and jocks alike mix together and school-based social stati are pumped away like lactic acid from those sweet rump bumps! Most of all, I think it's really hot when girls say "I'm going to the Rump Posse show."
Feel the burn.

Ain't no shame in using power tools.

Those ladies are trying to touch J. Moose. About 2 seconds after taking this photo J. Moose shot them with his laser guitar and turned them into full-fledged body builders. They felt the burn!

Watch out for those lasers people!

I need to do some squat thrusts!

Ladies' men.

Ladies.

Well, see ya later.
-SG
No comments:
Post a Comment