Monday, November 26, 2007

You don't even know...

how busy I've been lately with school. This is craziness, M.Ed blah. On another note, I'm getting psyched to make some little videos so once finals are over (next Tues!) watch out!

Well here's all I got, they're not too old.


Fire escapes in Cincinatti. Alright maybe this one is way old. The rest aren't. I promise.


Kenneth on Garfunkle. A new problem that Sierzant put up last month. I was lucky enough to get the second of this full-value highball.


A twighlight photo of me on the classic Yellow Arete at Boatrock. Wes and I were leaving when we saw how amazing the colors were so out came the tripod, flash, and remote shutter. This is what we got.


Well, good luck finishing the semester for my fellow students, and I guess I'll see ya later.

-SG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendo showed me that Garfunkle problem when we climbed there....it looked GOOD!!!!!We ended up spending the whole day down in the bottom but I will be back for that one!

Scott Gross said...

Yeah man Garfunkle is worth it! Bring a lots of pads the top was a bit spicy.

Anonymous said...

Woops...forgot to put my name on the other one....

Scott Gross said...

Matt! Thanks for the comment! I hope everything's going well man.

I miss wet NC bouldering.