Coming soon: I got some real surprises for you privileged few that view my blog. I've been working on video stuff so be prepared to see something completely different!! Needless to say I'm psyched.
So peep these in the mean time...

Nick Papa on, Blue V6.

The Mayor of Rocktown on, The Day I Outcrimped Litz.

Val on, Blue.

Val, uber-focussed for the next-to-last move, Blue.

Katrin aka. The Machine, Flashing Golden Shower, V5ish. "The Machine" flashed almost everything she got on. It's lovely watching someone who is so comfortable moving on rock.

Golden Harvest, one of the coolest blocs ever. My friend Nick Papa took this photo.


Also in German!

Blocking Val's downswing. Lightsabers are hot!
Well, take it easy, and be ready for some sick video!
-SG
4 comments:
Damn, I'm jealous. I love Rocktown and need to get out there again. How's life Scott? I've been climbing heluva alot of gear routes lately. Starting to onsight 5.12 trad. So pysched. Any chance you'll be making it up to the NRG this spring?
Hey man, that's great that you're tearing up the bigwalls! Life's been great since school let out! I've finally been able to climb. I'd love to get up to NRG for spring break. Once I get my grad-school schedule I'll make that call though. Well, take care Joe and I like the blog!
Amazing photos, especially the one in Golden harvest ! Great colors !
I'm working for the french magazine Escalademag (http://www.escalademag.com/)
Could you please send me a message to laurence.guyon@escalademag.com ? If you are ok, I would like to present your blog on our website.
Yo! That light saber shit is ill. Looks like a pretty rad trip to rocktown. Whats up with the mayors beta? Easier way than the jumpy move? Holla back.
Post a Comment