Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Peep this...

WWScotty
Hah.

Oh yeah, get smarter and be a good person, check this out...

Free Rice!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping international relations good I see.

Anonymous said...

translation please???

so sg is featured in both wal-mart ads and foreign language climbing media...not many people that can say that

logangarey said...

How is the Wal-mart issue coming? I can see why they used the picture of you at 5 years old and not the current Scott. Somewhere in time things went horribly wrong.
Just kidding Scotty. You know I love you man.
That is a pretty sweet photo of you on that french language site. I don't know what they were saying but I am sure it was something about how sweet your outfit looked as you just stood up against those pretty rocks.
Take care

Anonymous said...

apparently scott is a very good "grimpeur"

Brownman said...

That's pretty cool Scotty. I have no idea the writer is talking about...But it's still cool!

JB said...

You have surpassed rock star status my friend....