Monday, February 04, 2008

Harvest Moon

Here is some footage of your's truly on the classic problem at Zahnd, Harvest Moon (v8). Where is Zahnd, you ask?(the music gives a slight hint) It's funny, I actually pulled a bunch of muscles in my back on this send.
Warning: This video was shot with ghetto equipment, so don't expect much.
Nevertheless, get psyched about the new video technique I'm perfecting. Word.



Seriously, I need better equip.

See ya,
-SG

3 comments:

JB said...

Great job with the helmet cam bro...Just a thought from a marketing perspective my friend...Move the ads up so they can be seen while reading your post...I had to scroll down to find em'...That will be $5 please...

Scott Gross said...

Thanks for the beta JB! Keep on keepin' it real. I hope you and Amanda are doing well. Take care bro.

sock hands said...

nice send and all hail b-rate equipment!

i think mentioning the ads made em blackball you... [this happens on my blog every other day due to having banners up for organic/sportiva/etc.]...

delete the ads from your layout, then after a week, re-insert em and it should be corrected.

word.