Enough about my baby pictures! Back to the climbing!
Over Winter break, I found myself (once again) spending several days at Rocktown. I got to hang out with some great new friends and see some familiar faces from all over. I had a ton of fun showing my Road-Dogs, Jamie and Angie some local classics. Jamie, some how, wound up flashing most of these problems. So....
Here is Jamie flashing a very new, very hard, and very classic problem at Rocktown. Followed by, him flashing one of the best sloper problems in the Southeast, Rescue 911, v7(ish).
Well, I got more video, so stay awake!
See ya,
-SG
4 comments:
I guess that video really sucked...
I liked it, but i am from ohio.
What up scott, you keeping that bb gun oiled and ready. I will return to the south soon. Keep posting so i can stay sane.
Peace!
someday, i must have a slice of that goodness. tall slopers? v7? kidding me? that's the bliss shit!
So much fun man!
Post a Comment