Giardiasis
Who's had it?
I remember a girl got it in Potrero and her trip was basically f'd. Sooooo glad I'm not in Mexico right now.
Me an this ol' parasite have been "duking" it out for the past 5 days now. It sucks!
I've missed work since last Friday. It's the last week of school and I haven't been able to say goodbye to my kids. Well, there's the update.
I'm tired.
Well, see ya later.
-SG
ps. I'm down to 155 lbs.
9 comments:
Bad deal bro...Need some toilet paper or something??? Got your message today...Bummer bro...
intestinal leakage!
I thought it was a butt rape disease at first.
I think I got it from the water at school. complicated though.
Still ill.
Shitty, Scott.
shitty....ha good one. Funny.
man That sucks, I'm sorry you have to deal with that. Hang in there!
Weight: 152.7
Thanks for the good wishes guys. This is the weirdest thing I've been through.
water water water
Post a Comment