Monday, June 30, 2008

what you guys been up to?

Seriously I wanna know! It seems like everyone else is getting outside except for poor old scotty.

I was lucky enough to go climbing for a couple of days with some folks from chatty. But that was like 3 weeks ago, and I didn't bring a camera.

School is taking up too much of my time right now. I expected to be taking classes this summer but instead, one class turned into a part-time reading tutor job (sans pay.) So that's nice...

My mind is busy these days guys. Sorry for the lack of stuff. I promise some '05 Hueco pics that you ain't seen. Like 'em or not. Word.

well, see ya later.
-SG

4 comments:

Munky said...

Dude, I thought you were dead!

Narc said...

you are not the only one that hasn't been climbing...

Scott Gross said...

Not dead! I survived Giardia! I lost almost 20 pounds! I feel so strong but don't have the time to climb errrr.

I feel your pain narc. Don't worry we'll be back.

Wes said...

I am in Glasgow. Bad conditions to climb here.....so I am drinking with a new scottish friend named Jack Daniel....really.