Saturday, July 05, 2008

Check it!

Here's to all the friends I climbed with this past season! Just a little something I made. Hope everyone likes the music. Remember as you push yourselves to that next level, don't forget the gracefulness your styles' exude.


Ok, here's the problem list:
- Tooth Traverse v6, Rocktown
- Rescue 911 v7ish, Rocktown (flash)
- Tractor Traylor v9, Rocktown
- Harvest Moon v8, Zahnd
- Project, Hawk's Nest (first ascent)
- Unknown v8, Citadel
- Sandblaster(?) v10, Dayton Pocket
- The Pearl v8, Citadel

BONUS!
Jimmy made this one (it's only a month old)

Well, see ya later.
-SG

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man I miss those places, nice footage bro.

Scott Gross said...

Thanks for the comment Ryan! Take care buddy.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the video! Thanks for sharing it :). It made me wish I was there.

Levi Rose said...

Hey buddy,

Have you been out lately? I've been rope gunning @ the NRG lately, good times. Also managed some DWS and bouldering too. The last month on my blog sums up my production.

Hope to see you out there!

Keep crankin'
Levi

Scott Gross said...

Anybody notice how sick Jaimie's and Jimmy's parts flowed with the music? When Jimmy campuses into the big shelf, I can't help but smile as well as getting soggy tips.

sock hands said...

dope shiz, fool!

Scott Gross said...

...that's some good ol' positive reinforcement. thanks J.