So I'm doing my student teaching now as well as doing the school thing. I haven't had a lick of time to climb nor the gas money/motivation. I hurt my elbow somehow at the gym about 2 weeks ago and haven't pulled since. I haven't been out climbing in probably 5 weeks now! My sanity is shaken. Thank G-d that I bought that little bike of mine because it's been my only vehicle for escape lately. So...(Hang on, I'm gonna get all southern on ya) YA'LL knew this was comin':
There will be more.
When? Patience my friends.
Well, see ya later.
-SG
p.s. VOTE
6 comments:
Nice,, I like the F1, sounds in the background.
in the background? that's the naturally aspirated well tuned 4-stroke stock exhaust note man. I've got a Leo Vince pipe coming hopefully tomorrow so look out we're talking MEGA POWER!
maybe point the camera out and run over your class a bit?
5 weeks, that's a bummer man. At least you will be hungry next time you go out. Fall is here! If you want to see some real bike footage, check out my Cathedral post. Not trying to rub it in, but I'm headed to Yosemite early Oct. for 2 weeks.
Take care.
Yo bro! Whats up with you this weekend? Thinkin bout spend'n some time round rocktown n such. You down? Ill give you a shout tomorrow possibly. Whats you number? I forget.
jweb
fuck voting.
Post a Comment