Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hi guys and gals,
I've been very busy making a video for the Dirty South Climbing Film Fest the 15th, so that's my excuse. I will only show this video at the film fest so if you don't go, you miss out big time. It's going to be at wallcrawler rock gym check the SEC website for all the info.

Here are three photos, I know only one is of climbing but, it's getting freakin hot down here and nobody seems psyched to boulder. Plus the water's too high to waterboulder so I've kinda been in a climbing limbo.
Ok, photes!


Taken from the East Palisades in the Chattahoochee National Forest here in the A.


Little River Falls, Alabama.


Kenneth on Unshackled (i think). I called him but he hasn't gotten back to me yet, I'll double check with him and get a grade for ya'll.

I don't climb routes much therefore I don't pay much attention to their names. That's just the way I roll.
Straight route ignance 4 lyfe!

See ya,
-SG

10 comments:

bablingbroox said...

I'm pretty sure that route is Zamfear... Zamphere... Xamnfphear.. I have no idea how to spell it. Hooray for ignore-ants.

Peace

Scott Gross said...

Hey Brooks!
Wrong, it is Unshackled
Spoke to Kenneth last night it's like 13a(ish.)
Keep it real man.

kendo said...

Brooks is correct. How ever you spell it but it is at the crag " unshackled". Rarely done, short and bouldery. ***'s for sure

Scott Gross said...

Kendo misinformed me. No responsibility for the misquote taken on my side. Kendo tryin' to make me look all dumb n stuff.

ZCoffey said...

hahah nice, your comment are great! YOur rite Gross the weather suck the heat is lame.

bablingbroox said...

That's one of the 6 routes I know at the canyon... now I'm an authority... hah!!

Scott Gross said...

Nice.
I think I know 5!

bablingbroox said...

and just so you know.... I'm keeping it real... real real... man.

Levi Rose said...

I think you should show your video after the film fest. Because the New River Rendezvous just so happens to be going on that weekend as well. I'm a Fayetteville local now, so you've got a place to crash if you ever want to come up for some DWS this summer!

Wes said...

I think its SCC not SEC.