Thursday, July 02, 2009

Lull

Hi ladies and gents,

So, I think many climbers go through this: A break from climbing.
I haven't been to the climbing gym in 4 weeks. Climbing days outside for the last few months = 0. I attribute this hiatus to grad school/lack of funds/and moreover, lack of motivation. So, obviously I haven't been taking any climbing photos or many photos at all for that matter! If school/life lets me, I want to have some climbing content up by the end of the month. Word.
I've been to the Chattahoochee River a few times taking photos of animals that fly. Here are a few.


Not-so-good video still from the movie I made for the Dirty South Climbing Film Fest.
That bird is STRONG!





Well, see ya later.
-SG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott! That photo of the hawk is incredible!!! Nice work : )-kate

Scott Gross said...

Thanks Kate! I wish it wasn't a video still. I still haven't shown you guys the video that that pic is from! We need to plan a movie night. Let me know and I'll bring it on up there!