Friday, October 22, 2010

Lots has happened!

Whoa it's been a long time! This is the longest stretch of blogger neglect since I started in '05. This is not something I am the least bit proud of! Well, I got a new camera and finally got the remote flashes hooked up so I'm kinda psyched about taking some pictures. I know all ya'll thought I was out of this thing for good but, as many climbers before me have, I just needed a little hiatus from the game.

So the news:
1. I'm engaged
2. I'm unemployed (kinda)
3. I may be living in New Zealand this Summer (what what)

A boulder I found, over the hill and through the woods:
Well, see ya later.
-SG

2 comments:

[]{}() said...

Last Thursday, Rachel & I found this boulder, but didn't have shoes or chalk. We'll get back to it and see if we can get some repeats on the Lucky Strike.

Scott Gross said...

Yeah man there is a really cool lip traverse on that thing too! Enjoy