Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dundee! minus the crocadile part

Hello from Myland!  Scotland that is.  My beautiful wife Jade and I have arrived in Dundee and have been poppin wheelies and throwing down doubles of single malt left and right.  I'm lying.  We are actually searching for a place to live and taking it kind of easy as Jade's knee recovers from surgery.  Well I thought I'd share a few photos here, rather than put them on Facebook like I feel I'm expected to do.
So, here ya go.


 Jade and I at the airport 11:30pm.

 Big Ben.
 The London Eye.
 The view from our room at the Bruce Hotel.
 The street next to our B&B.
 Random sign on the walk downtown.
 Jade's school for the Summer. 
 The wind was crazy two days ago on the Tay.
 Jade waiting for me to take the previous picture.
 The view across the Tay estuary.  This leads straight to the North Sea.
 The RRS Discovery.

I thought this graffiti was funny because I thought of that character from the "Martin" show.  Hah!

Well, I'll try to keep this up.  See ya later!
-SG

No comments: