Sunday, June 12, 2011

Right Hand Drive

So Jade and I took a road trip this weekend.  This was my first experience driving on the left side of the road.  I only almost got us killed twice.  Once for not looking in a pertinent direction (when turning) and second for not driving on a pertinent side of the road.

Anyway, we made it to Cromarty on a northeast peninsula and had ourselves a great time at the pub that was underneath out B&B.  We met another American named Heather and she was doing an apprenticeship at a pottery company in town.  She is super talented and so nice!

Next stop was Kyle of Lochalsh on the west coast.  There we stayed at a beautiful B&B right on the water.  The owners Mary Anne and Mardo were rad!  Not only did they have a beautiful place for us to stay but they were hilarious!  The name of their place was the Tigh a Cladach B&B.

Well, I know you're here for the photos so I'll shut up.




Jade napping in our sweet Nisan Micra!



The "Monster Burger" in Kyle of Lochalsh.  3x1/4lb patties +chili, tomato, lettuce and bacon.  Taken to the dome.

The view from our B&B of the isle of Skye.




Eilean Donan Castle
Well, we'll keep ya posted.
(Hopefully climbing outside soon!)
-SG & JG

1 comment:

Business logo design said...

Great post you have posted.Some pics are awesome but some are extra ordinary.