Wow, today was really cool. I have been climbing like shit lately and to be honest was not motivated to climb hard stuff today. However, I somehow did a couple of harder problems. It was a beautiful day, temps were about 40's (perfect!) It was almost like having velcro on your hands, the rock was that good. I think LRC is probably my all time favorite place to climb. Ok, enough sappiness. Some funny shit happened today but I can't remember because it's late. I'm sure Wes will remember, so read his blog. Oh shit, now I remember! Apparently when the other half of our party was at Hardee's for b-fast Nate bumped into some other climbers from ATL. They got to chatting and said that they climb at WallCrawler Rock Gym and he said, something about Zach. Zach was standing right in front of him and turned around, and was like "I'm Zach." So dumb. So today was a pretty good day for photos. I gotta give it to Wes, he took the best photos of the day. I'm so glad to have a friend who know's how to work a fully manual digi SLR! I gave Wes my camera and he got some of the coolest photos of me! Of course the photos wouldn't be that awesome if I wasn't so fucking strong, but nevermind that. Peep this shit. I'm out.
Zach busting out the first ascent of this rad new boulder problem, (very difficult!)

I walked up to the front and saw Ronnie Jenkins working my favorite problem, Kaya. He just so happened to send after I pulled out the camera, sweet!

Zach working the Chattanoogan V12, he's so freaking close. It's going down very soon!

A cool photo of Danielle, she looks very happy and natural in this photo.

The hotness photos, ME! Sticking that shit open-handed bitches!


No comments:
Post a Comment