Thursday, December 22, 2005

On of My Last LRC Days Before The Grind

Yesterday I went to Little Rock CIty. The weather was really weird, it went from perfect, to cold-as-balls! Greg climbed so hard! I know the next time he goes to LRC he'll send Biggie Shorty. It was nuts, he was so freaking close. I think I was more upset than he was about his foot blowing off the hold at the top. That's the cool thing about Greg, his mellow attitude helps keep everyone humble and subtly strong, like him. His buddy Mason was super cool and way laid back! It was cool because I felt like the weakest. I felt like I needed to keep up and that's what I love, because I push myself so much harder. Thanks for the reflector work Mason! And that's all he wrote.


Greg working Biggie Shorty



Greg hitting the first gnarly move on Biggie Shorty



Greg, again, Biggie Shorty hand-foot match (stronger than u)



Greg scraped his hand on Instinct and re-opened his knuckle, ewww.


Jimmy Knoxville (heh) on Instinct Sit, this kid is getting fucking strong! Keep it up Jimmy.

No comments: