Ok, so we went to Chattanooga for the LRC comp. Upon arrival, Wes and I tried to find some people to hang out with but alas no one was cool enough so we found our own mischief to get into. We each had a 40 of Icehouse, heh. Of course we were the last people in Chattanooga still awake, until Kenneth and Kate and Alley. Me Kendo and Wes decided to climb this building via fire escape to get a cool view of Chat-town. So, that was awesome. The next day the comp was cancelled oh well. Wound up hanging out in drinking beer Saturday night and watching the mini comp. Good job Kate on winning 200 bucks! Wow this post is fucking boring. Sorry I'm tired. Anyway, the biggest laughs that we had all weekend was had in the Hardees bathroom. Wes and I had just finished eating breakfast when we went to wash our hands, there standing at the urinal with the entire left side of his face pressed up against the tile was a very large Hardee's employee. Wes was using the sink so I decided to water the lillys. Then, tile man starts moaning in the most disgusting way ever. He was not only moaning but completely breathless and panting. He washed his hands (thank God), then left. Wes and I burst into raucus, disgusted laughter. Then we realized that we just ate there, I for one got a bit queezy. Wes does the best impression of that man. Well, sorry for being boring. Keep it real.
Cool photo of Ethan Pringle sending a hard problem in the mini comp.

Wes in the rafters getting Kenneth's frisbee thing.

Wes and I raided the prAna booth and left a note from the Racoons. Good thing we are honest, we could have gotten a bunch of cool shit.

Another photo of Ethan sending once again.

Daniel Woods sending this cool hard problem yo.

Our way up.
No comments:
Post a Comment