Wednesday, April 12, 2006

been busy

Sorry I haven't been able to update my blog in a while. I've been super busy doing stuff. I am busy with this slideshow that I'm doing a week from now in Knoxville, for the premiere of Wes' video (again). So here's the deal, Wes and I are going to give the money that is earned from the slideshow/video premiere to charity. The guy at the University that is helping us with the space to have the show wants us to give every dollar to charity. Am I being unreasonable to want to cover the cost of gas for the 5 hour drive, and give the remainder away? Oh and another thing that chaps my wang, homeboy is choosing the charity. Since when did this become his event? So basically, dude wants us to go shopping, cook the food, put it in front of him, but he's not going to let us sit down and eat?!! Ok, maybe that wasn't the best comparison. but you get my drift. All, I'm asking for is gas money and some say in where the money goes. Homes needs to remember who's providing the entertainment for this little suare. We're driving 5 hours to give the climbing community in Knoxville about 2 hours of entertainment, and I'm supposed to go broke for this? Please post a comment about how you feel I should handle this situation, or if I'm being completely unreasonable please let me know. -Scott

Photos of Ryan Lauth from FL pulling down on God Module V11




Local dude on It's a Natural V7

1 comment:

logangarey said...

HEY SCOTTY!!! you got take care of your own before you can float others.

And trying to tell you which charity to give the loot to. Well my man that is just plain horse shit.

Later Homie