Thursday, April 13, 2006

THE WORST WORDS EVER!

I'M LATE!

No, I'm not pregnant (hopefully) but it's been too long since I've had my period, of photos. Motocross in the ATL! It was an amazing carbon monoxide inhalation fest in the GA Dome. Seriously, the second I walked into the place I wanted to barf cause of the fumes. Nevertheless, I toughed it out and took some photos. Here they are yo! BTW that last post I made, affected Wes and my slideshow/video premiere; we have cancelled the show in Knoxville. Sorry Vols, this is how we do business. Anyway, enjoy the crappy moto photos.

Go YAMAHA!


Shloopsies!




Nice pose G!


None of us knew much about motocross other than it was a redneck-fest. Mac made some sarcastic comments about the race (imagine that) and this dumb lady in front of us turned around and asked, "DO YOU RahD?". Mac rapidly replied, "heh, no!" She turned around and thought she was smarter than us.




Mac.


I wish this is what would happen when you send a problem in the finals of a bouldering comp! Some day.

No comments: