-SG
Wes went to the art institute so he could be the best reflector holder EVER! Too bad I suck at taking photos otherwise his skills could have been visualized to the masses.

Wes sending the right Big Bad boulder problem. Wes eats 8pt problems for breakfast!

Ronnie on his campus eliminate that we all were trying. Holding this swing is the hard part, then doing the one-arm off of it ain't no thang.

Yet another hot chick taken by some grungy climber with a messed up beard. What are you gals thinking? Maybe it's because he tells them he's "Tony Lamiche."

Croc Bloc

Who's that beefcake? BEEFCAKE!

Tony's girlfriend crushing.

"I'm Tony Lamiche!"
5 comments:
haha Scruffy french dude MUST have something we dont!
Sorry we missed you guys on the way out! We tried to find you but to no avail, and Warren and Haley were ready to book it. =( Glad I woke up long enough to hang out around the fire though! And thanks for protecting me from the beast in the woods while I pissed...
I told you not to post that pic; you can never trust gingers.
Sorry Alex you can kick my ass this weekend. BEEFCAKE!!!!
scott, your pics are sick! nice to meet you at Rocktown. Angela and I am be back after Christmas.
Post a Comment