Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey Time!

I'm thankful for my time in Yosemite. It really sent me in the right direction. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Well, see ya later.
-SG

Mogan and I went on a waterbouldering expedition up the Merced river; it was rad!


Something I noticed after chillin on the other side of this boulder. It looked like the face of a Native American warrior screaming. Lots of Native Americans were killed in that canyon.


Cannonball into shallow water! The boulder behind me in the middle of the waterfall is the backside of the last photo, so you can see what my vantage point was for the photo.


Gerg and I.


Justin playing cricket with the South Africans smack dab in the middle of Boy's Town. Justin crushed that thing too, it was burly!


Me El Cap bridge flippin yo.


Morgan doing some yoga bullshit on the side of the Merced River.


Brandon went BIG on this one! He slid down on his stomach from higher than any of us were willing to go on our asses! I can't believe he's still fertile.


Rach jumping into Paradise Pools, me and Sarah thought she didn't jump enough and that she'd be way fucked up. Nope, she came close to the boulders but she was cool.


Josh skipping stones by the puppy dome boulders. Amazing light provided by the prescribed burns in the valley. The smoke makes for this amazing filter that only lets warm light come through. It's amazing!


SG

3 comments:

Wes said...

photos look good.

ZCoffey said...

Sweet photos, dude you make me want to go there so so bad

Anonymous said...

Nice photos Scotty Gizzle...