Alex- I know L-dogg was going for her Masters in Psychology at Boulder, but I have no contact info. That was where she was headed after Yosemite so her genius ass is probably done with her doctorate by now. As for that hot redhead, well you know what he's up to.
Hey! Did you say Boulder? I am going there this weekend. You should shake your tree and see if you can't get some contact info on home girl.
YOu are the master at picking kick ass music! Who were the songs by? I couldn't find your myspace site, so get back to me on that one. It was good talking to you yesterday!
3 comments:
ah, memories. . .
I wonder what all those people are doing now. Do you know, Scotty?
Alex-
I know L-dogg was going for her Masters in Psychology at Boulder, but I have no contact info. That was where she was headed after Yosemite so her genius ass is probably done with her doctorate by now. As for that hot redhead, well you know what he's up to.
Hey! Did you say Boulder? I am going there this weekend. You should shake your tree and see if you can't get some contact info on home girl.
YOu are the master at picking kick ass music! Who were the songs by?
I couldn't find your myspace site, so get back to me on that one.
It was good talking to you yesterday!
Post a Comment