It was a great trip. I got to hang out with old friends, and make some great new ones! Wanna see? I'm showin ya anyway.
Tim sending Croc Bloc.

Tim sending Drug Test Policy.


My friend Phil so close to sticking the mono-sidepull! He's living in Rocktown for another month so I think he's got time to crush it.

An old buddy, Zack Pitts working Rotten Egg. Three months off and the boy still crumbles everything he touches.

Phil hitting one of the pockets on Drug Test Policy.

Seth! My UGA climbing partner for my last two years in school. He's got Rocktown wired like GA Power. Here he is thrashing the Vagina.

Match!

Me on some rad problem, not Curls For Girls. Starts left under the boulder then my beta, just campus. Photos by my friend Levi with help from Phil, thanks guys!


Micah on The Orb.

Phil with el ojo de tigre.

Well, see ya later.
-SG
10 comments:
NiCe Photo's That some sick shit! Looks like you had an Outstanding time. * DAYS in the woods hell yoeah boy, did you bring me some coon MEAT! Sweet Photos~
That photo of Phil swinging on the "contrived" arete is awesome. I'm driving to Rocktown tomorrow morning (sat. 6th). See ya there!
Can I have a hat instead of a chalk bag bro...Davey Crockett style.
Pics look badass bro.Sounds like a good time
Hey Scott!!! I had a good time climbing with you in Rocktownizzle couple weeks ago. It looks like you and Phil were sending hard. Did Phil trim his beard after we left btw? That picture of him on Drug Test Policy is sweet. Anyways, hope all is well and school starts smoothly for ya. I'll be back in the southeast sampling some of that awesome sandstone again soon so we need to meet up again. Keep the photos coming.
helicopter isnt V4. Know your role before you post
Whatever it is, it's easy. Who do you think you are, "know your role?" You better be The Rock or something talking to me like that. Jabronie.
Nice photos Scotty, missed you this past weekend, I figured you stayed in A-town for the ladies. If I don't see you this weekend Jan 13-14 I'll catch ya' next time my crops die, I'm headin to Kentuck to clip draws. Peace.
Heys Scott, what is your e-mail address? I would like to stay in touch, and get some of those pictures you took. You can hit me up at levidrose@gmail.com.
id love a copy of that pic you have of zack...
care to share???
;-)
shawna (the Mrs's.)
Post a Comment