One day out there, when Seth and I should have been in class. First ascent of the coolest problem there. Very painful to boot. The first left hand jam has a crystal that always puts a hole in your index. Seth and John were trying to use their feet! Pffft feet, feet?! Bah, I don't need no stinkin' feet.
-SG
Heel hook fatboy!
9 comments:
heard you declined taking photos at Kate and Kenneths wedding.
They're a couple of my best friends, I'd rather experience their wedding than have the pressure of taking photos every minute. That doesn't mean I won't have a camera or two on me though.
THAT IS EVEN MORE DICK'ISH
So you're cool, call me a dick. You don't know if I even have the equipment to shoot a wedding. Have you seen my "extensive" gear cache? I didn't think so. Hey dude if you want to let me borrow a few remote flashes, lightstands, umbrellas, an extra camera, etc. to do the wedding I'm down. Otherwise you can keep your opinion to yourself, and leave my friendships to me.
Can you say "burn"? ..you're the man Gross! -Jeeeemmmmeeee
ohh burn yeah whatever fuckhead. Look at it this way....how many photographers do they know. They are going to have to pay someone a lot of money now to be there. You being there with your camera and not being the camera person that they first asked is dickish. Last I fucking checked, all it takes to shoot pics at a wedding is a fucking camera.....and why do you need "an extra camera" to double fist it up your ass?
-the ring bearer
So the person talking all this shit is a 6yr old little boy? Damn I bet you jumped at the opportunity to carry a ring down the isle. Tough job! Are you sure you can handle it? Maybe on second thought I will take the photos, I bet you'll look so cute in your little mini tuxedo. You little rascal.
Look at it this way kiddo, the wedding will be outside, probably at low-light conditions, with the gear I have I will not be able to take the quality of photographs that I feel they deserve of their special day. I neither have a flash, and as of late nor a tripod. I'm going to talk with them more about it realistically. I understand funds are tight, and having a wedding is not cheap. Well, it's a two way street if I had a bit more cash maybe I'd have the equipment to do it the right way. I take photos of climbing and other random shit, not weddings. Even if I did it, I wouldn't expect nor accept payment from them. Shit, I'm not even shooting my sisters wedding! I'm going to talk with them so you can shut your ass up now.
Whoever this is, I'm going to throw you around a bit, especially if it's Wes.
why do you think its me? I was just talking to Sanders earlier about how you probably think its me.
I knew it wasn't you Wes. You have the balls to keep it real and tell it like it is.
Post a Comment