Monday, April 23, 2007

Just a couple from my last trip.

Bodie. He's the dog wagging his tail to the ferocious beat in the video from the previous post. He's a sweet kid.


Summersville Lake cave campin'! The cave we slept in is under water in the summer.


Joe, crushing this amazing route that goes out 2 roofs and just looked all around hard. They got some beautiful rock there.


Joe, same route, doing this crazy all-out cross-through deadpoint to a dream hold. Fun!


Well, see ya later.
-SG

3 comments:

logangarey said...

The floor of the cave looks like a great place to play "just the tip wit yo lady".

It looked like you guys could have been taking turns reading Harry Potter in that place. Super Kool!! I guess I am just a little jealous, I am stuck in the humdrum of semester projects and getting ready for finals. It's a bit of a full plate.
Take care

Munky said...

Great pics man! That dinner we made in the cave was awesome. Remember when Gray woke up and freaked out thinking he saw a bat hanging over your head but it was really the food bag hanging. Funny Shit I tell ya!

ZCoffey said...

Nice can't wait to see the show. I really like the B&W one, that roof looks rad! The cave one is cool too. I want to go!