When the temps get hot and the friction turns to slime what do you do? Where do you go? Well, a couple of Summers ago Wes and I went out to The Stone Fort aka LRC and filmed some hard problems while enshrouded by green leaves and humidity. Wes wanted to get Castaway on film and no one else seemed to be able to do it in his last attempts to capture this problem. So he transferred that pressure onto me. Saying that if I didn't send he would do "stuff" to my family, home, car, dog, hands, arms, legs, computer, first born etc. With that, I hopped on the slippery sandstone and tried hard, if only for one move. So here ya go...
Castaway V7, LRC
The music, yeah that was my call. The Grouch yo!
See ya.
-SG
1 comment:
Nice Send I'll definitely have to give that a go when I roll back to LRC.
www.rock-climbing-for-life.com
Post a Comment