So I went to the New River Gorge for my spring break. I took some pictures but I decided to get psyched on making a video instead. I'm doing a slideshow at the Dirty South Film Fest next month on May 18th. It's gonna be a lot of fun so show up! Well here's the little trailer I put together it's verty short even thought it appears to be long. I messed up and didn't see a song way off in the timeline when I exported it so you get a sneak listen to the music to one of the scenes. It's crazy, I haven't made a video in over 4 years. Well, see ya later.
-SG
2 comments:
that a boy scotty, the trailer is rad. glad you had a good trip.
anthony p
Scotty! Super Oooompa Kool on the trailer. What was the second song that played on the trailer vid after it finishes? The song is a bad ass instrumental.
Post a Comment