Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Post yo!

This past weekend I went to Rocktown. I got there around 3:30 had a bit of a sesh and went back to set up camp at like 7. When I got to camp I saw a familiar car and some dude waving me down. It was my friend Trey and his buddies from Ohio! They had just pulled up and were all psyched about a night session. So...I joined the team. The climbing was a lot of fun despite the hot temps. I've got to appologize for the lack of climbing photos lately. I have been feeling really strong as of late and have made the decision to leave the cameras in the bag. But alas, I'm going to West VA all next week to check out the blocs up there.

Zip line eh?


Whips.




Florida's going to beat them again.


Trey, Idiot Roof


Nice..


Holding the "zip line" up.


Me, Vagina V7

8 comments:

Kelly McBride said...

Scott... You know my Marianne??? And Dewight?? I was there that summer and the summer before that one. Do we know eachother? I feel like we should as Boystown is not that big. I can't wait to get back to the Valley!!! Also... we should chat some more because I am looking at getting my masters in Special Education and I have many questions. I love your photos!
Kelly

Kelly McBride said...

Ok sorry I have one more comment... Oh man I just looked at all of your Yosemite photos and man they bring back so many memories. I remember the sweet lighting from all of the fires, and I did the slide at Paradise Pools! Aww jeeze.

HetchHetchy said...

do you remember us, kris and kelly from boystown tent 10 in 2004, just off the basketball courts. i worked at the curry gift shop and sold you lots of stuff (i did that to everyone though). kelly and i were chatting tonight and i totally remembered your face (i'm bad with names, as is everyone). its nice to see other people are just as nutty about their yosemite memories as kelly and i are. here we come valley. hope you are well, it appears so. if you go to kelly's blog, you can find my really uninteresting midwestern blog "krissy's blog" under her links.

Anonymous said...

hey hott scott,
nice photo!
are you hearing this talk of a yosemite reunion in nyc??
sorry i couldn't make it to horsepens that time you called. the subaru had a lil' booboo.
let me know if you come again, and I promise I will be there.
xoxo,
Helen

Anonymous said...

what a bunch of fags

Steve'O' said...

Great Pics, Where is that crazy zip line and that lake? Ive been fishing alot and if thats near rocktown im goin!

nkvic said...

Yo scott...hows it goin...its nik, one of treys budies from ohio...nice picture of the vagina! I like the sepia you added. I appreciate the cooler pic..hope your enjoying west by god..take care
-NIk

logangarey said...

Hola Scotty!
I love reading the comments on your photos. I was looking at one from way back that asked "who is this beefcake? BEEFCAKE!" for some reason that shit made me laugh my ass off. I think it's time to catch up with you. Keep your ears clean to hear me when I holla.
Take care