Friday, March 09, 2007

HomeStyle

If you are one of the few who have not seen the movie HomeStyle, I gotta say you're missing out on one of the best southeastern bouldering films ever. Like a fine wine, this cinematic treasure may be difficult to find, but with the proper connections (me) locating a bottle of this stuff is child's play. It features some of the south's strongest and most charismatic climbers. Wes' film takes your climbing movie expectations and slaps them hard like a perfect sandstone sloper. HomeStyle shows the best problems, adventures, people, shenanigans, and raw film-making talent of the southeast. So enjoy this snippet featuring yours truly. If you'd like a copy don't hesitate to leave me a comment or click on the link to Wes Powell and see how he really pays the bills. Oh and for those of you who don't know Mr. Powell, he's without a doubt one of the strongest, most focused people I've ever met and it's a complete honor to have him as a close and classic friend. Enjoy!





p.s. The brains are storming already for HomeStyle 2!

-SG

4 comments:

ZCoffey said...

nice I want #2. Come on Wes

Steve'O' said...

I still need a copy of Homestyle #1, andyway i can send you a koney order and you mail it to me?

Wes said...

HomeStyle is lame :)

#2....if I get around to it, is going to off the hook.

Climbing Narcissist said...

Very nice, is that problem at LRC Scott?