Monday, March 19, 2007

Mr. Coffey

Friday was my friend Zach's birthday! It was a unique night filled with good friends, Korean cuisine, vacant assylum exploration, etc. Wes came over around midnight and as I subconsciously predicted he would suggest a trip to our local abandonned sanitarium. The place was so much more torn up since I last visited. I didn't bring the big camera so this is all I got. Hopefully the first trip will further your understanding of what this place is like. Anyway, happy birthday Zach and I'll be back with a couple of photos from Rocktown from Sunday. Well, see ya later.

P-funk took us all out to dinner! Thank you so much!


The posse.


Galina, way freaked out in the morgue.

Wes at "the dentist."

2 comments:

ZCoffey said...

Friday was a Great birthday! Good friends, Korean food was AMAZING! “Thanks Peter” Thanks for the bottle Mr. Gross, that hit the spot after the endless volcano. Asylum, man that place was sweet thanks Wes for showing me that. Anyway, thanks to all the people there it was a sweet birthday!

Wes said...

High five