Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ah...rocktown

I got outside Saturday! It was great, I ran into so many of my friends. I climbed a bit, worked on some cool problems. I actually got to bust out the SLR and take a couple of photos.
Seth Bucha was my first, core bouldering friend and road-dog at UGA, and I had fun trying to keep up with him again. He asked, "So Scotty, you're just all psyched about photos now? No video camera anymore? You selling your photos?"
My response was, "Uh yeah, I love taking stills. It's fun trying to capture that "fire" in a single image. As for selling my photos: Nah, I just shoot for my friends and to help me remember the past.
Plus video takes up so much damn memory man!"

So...Sunday I bought a Panasonic 3CCD HD video camera.

WTF was I thinking!
No more crappy digital elph videos, that's it!

Now I just need to finish 10 essay papers and 2 huge projects and I'll be able to film! Word.
Photos!

Seth, working the Dugout Traverse.







Sean, on The Day I Outcrimped Litz. (using the "Dookie" Darren toehook beta)

Kenneth, so close! (also, using the "Dookie" Darren toehook beta)

Well, see ya later.
-SG

No comments: